2016 Big Dog.

Twisted

Wow.. Nice but expensive.. That's 10k more than I paid for mine in 2007.. Too rich for my blood.. Good luck to the new owners..
Hell, I'm only an owner because I found mine in 2014 for $7200, could only afford $9000 for a bike at the time. Almost bought a Victory Vegas till I found my dream bike for dirt cheap!!! Always wanted one but could never afford the high prices, I'll never own a new one that's for sure!!! But all the power to the guys that can...:chopper:

Bdm4ever

Troop Supporter
Hell, I'm only an owner because I found mine in 2014 for $7200, could only afford $9000 for a bike at the time. Almost bought a Victory Vegas till I found my dream bike for dirt cheap!!! Always wanted one but could never afford the high prices, I'll never own a new one that's for sure!!! But all the power to the guys that can...:chopper:
Nice Twisted. I got real lucky with mine. The dealer was going out of business and mine was his last bike. Talk about a lucky deal.. Whew.. Bran fucking new K9 for 19k.. I just could not pass that up..

Srodden

Nice Twisted. I got real lucky with mine. The dealer was going out of business and mine was his last bike. Talk about a lucky deal.. Whew.. Bran fucking new K9 for 19k.. I just could not pass that up..
Very good deal I also picked up my 2011 mastiff brand new 21 miles on it from BDM factory testing but I paid 26,000 I still think that was even a good price but yours at 19,000 even better :old2:

Bdm4ever

Troop Supporter
Hey that's where I got mine PK.. It was my second from them.. Had a 2005 ridgeback I got creamed on.. They saved my ass on that one..
I got their last K9.. I was so happy at the time.. It was sad they went belly up.. I really like them.. How was your experience with them?

Bdm4ever

Troop Supporter
Yea I heard that too PK.. It was a sad story indeed.. He also got real sick during all this..