WTB 04 Chopper Solo Seat. RT frame

Energy One

Mickmorris

Supporting Member
Do you have a picture of your seat? And the frame where it sits? Maybe my ‘04 ridgeback solo will work… I really don’t know 100%. But I was told by a very reliable source that the ‘04 ridgeback seat was unique to the bike and wasn’t interchangeable with other models.

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
04 ridgeback seat won't work. He has to have a 03 or 04 seat and it has to be for the RT (rolling thunder) frame because the 03 and 04 DT (daytec frame) are totally different from the RT frame

mittens

My Bike is a 2004 Rolling Thunder Softail frame. will post a few pics. Reached out to Rolling Thunder and they seem lost as crap. no help.

Mickmorris

Supporting Member
04 ridgeback seat won't work. He has to have a 03 or 04 seat and it has to be for the RT (rolling thunder) frame because the 03 and 04 DT (daytec frame) are totally different from the RT frame
Knot I’m pretty sure you told me what my frame is but I sure don’t remember. Guessing a DT?

mittens

I know I can get the seat redone. That my plan and why I don't care if I find a crappy one. BUT I don't want to send off this seat without a second. I want to keep one normal and get one kind of out there. So I am keeping my stock until I get a second. and then one of them will get some custom work to it.

mittens

Thanks for letting me know they are back in stock thats a option for sure. 350. but would rather find a used one as I wanted to send it off and have some custom stuff done.

If I do order one, Air pump one? or the Just foam/ gell stuff?

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
They don't have the air hawk seat back in stock yet for the 03-04 chopper... all they have is the stock seat back in stock as of now.

mittens

While I am aware cool is not cheap. I currently have no need for a brand new Stock seat. I am looking for a used one to have custom work done that will cost money.