Wires Plus Issue

Energy One

IEFVet

Was out for a ride and bike just quit. Wires Plus power module had normal three leds on but no others would light. Switch module would not light at all. Thought bad switch module and that is what wires plus said. So I replaced it. Now new switch module in and it lights up when I press right turn sig brake and eng on/off but nothing else works. all lights come on but no control. Any ideas please as I just got home from military service for a month and sturgis is a week and half away.

After the switch module change out are you still getting all the standard lights on the power module? The power module handles all the function controls so it sounds like you may have lost the switch module and the power module at the same time.

IEFVet

Yes the three standard lights still come on. But now the light on the switch module comes on when I press the rt turn brake eng on off. So i know the new switch module cured part of the issue. I was thinkin the same thing you are. Waitin on a call from Wires Plus.

On a side note hope this all works as now I have that light and ceramic plug I bought from you and it is BRIGHT AS HELL!!!! Just wished the bike would run and with Sturgis a week and a half away this sucks. In the middle of all this I hade to leave for 16 days for military training so that made things even worse. WISH ME LUCK!!!!