THANKS DON (MADDOG)

Energy One

1BADK9

Limited Edition Member
Took advantage of the no shipping that Don offered all of us and got a new pair of riding glasses. I had always just worn sunglasses in the past, not too smart since all of mine are glass lenses. One well place rock and my new nick name could have been cyclops.

Any how, just wanted to thank Don, (aka MADDOG) for the free shipping deal. It prompted me to get a set of those transistion lenses with the rubber padding and I can't believe how much nicer it is to ride without the wind coming around my shades into my eyes. Plus I never have to carry two pairs for night and day riding. LOVE THE NEW GLASSES thanks. :up: :up:

Mad Dog

ValueTeck Enterprises
Your welcome Steve and thanks for your support. I do sell a lot of the transition glasses. Both the Freedom and the Chicago Transitions are great values. Thanks Again!:2thumbs:

twowheel99

Dealing with Don is great, never any hassle and he takes care of the forum members. I needed a simple gasket and he sent it out right away. I would never hesitate to buy from him again, even though I no longer own a BDM anymore.