Spring Cleaning at Shannon's Kennel

Big Daddy 72

Custom Street Rod Interiors & Design
Ya was a good thing we pulled it apart. Shannon found out that the Trans was loose. There were 3 bolts missing and 3 were loose. It's reassuring having someone who know what they are doing. I had totally missed it but Shannon caught it. We weren't planning on taking it off. A good example for anyone to routinely check bolts. I've rode this bike all over the place and never had the slightest clue that basically the primary was holding the Trans on the frame.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Done
IMG_20180303_150546_resized_20180303_061638308.jpg
Just kidding, that's the other Mastiff I'm working on.
Gabe and my daughter showed up late Friday night, about the time Big Daddy and I were toast. She wanted me to help her with a couple things on her bike. Got done with her, and to get the girls out of our hair, we made them go for a ride. 53* today.

IMG_20180303_143539_resized_20180303_061639026.jpg
Got Big Daddy loaded up in his dinky trailer, and called it a day. Don't think we'll be doing much more drinking tonight.

IMG_20180302_085833_resized_20180303_061639989.jpg

Big Daddy 72

Well the fun for now is over. Everytime I come down here Shannon and his family make me feel like one of them. It's heart warming to be around friends that make you feel like family. As usual without Shannon's knowledge and help both of these dogs I have would still be projects I was planning on doing. He is one hard working son of a gun. I'm always impressed how much he gets done in the amount of time he takes to get it done. He's quick, precise and persistent. His day usually starts very early morning and doesn't punch the clock until late evening. He stops to eat a quick lunch then he's right back at it again. I always leve here feeling better than I did when I arrived. I always learn something but most of what I take away is his ability to work like an ant does. It motivates me to push harder in my little business.

Who says an old dog can learn new tricks.......

Shannon thanks for everything.

Big Daddy 72

Made it back home yesterday from St. Louis. Now I have to get with Mike the polisher and see about getting a couple pieces chromed.

Rottweiler

Looks like a good time. Shannon is the MAN. Can't wait until my garage get built this year, and yes it won't be big enough either. Only 22 x 32

SB03chopper

Shannon did not know you knew some much, of coarse have not know you that long (1/2 year). Maybe I should bring my bike by when work needs to be done?