Spring Cleaning at Shannon's Kennel

Big Daddy 72

Custom Street Rod Interiors & Design
Parts are at the Polisher!! Cant wait to see them done. Hes got his work cut out for him this time he is grinding off all the chrome on my rocker boxes and going to polish the aluminum underneath the chrome. Saved me some bucks from buying new ones!!

The ones that are on it now are all blistered and flaking.

JeffM

Sorry to crash ya post, the exhaust on the floor in the first pic, does anyone have any info on it.
Who makes them?
Are they still available?
Are they baffled?
A link to anything that may help me .
Cheers in advance.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Hi Eric,
Yep thats the very fellow!
Dosn't say if it is baffled, do you know?
I'm affraid my K9 goes backwards on the Dyno without baffling.
NO, they are not baffled, loud as hell. And will burn the passengers feet.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Here ya go
Yours sound good, but the one Big Daddy has, that he asked about in the first place, are loud enough the you don't want to be riding next to him, and his wife always had hot toes. I love that style of exhaust too, but I don't know if my ear drums could handle his.

JeffM

Thanks all, but my bike looses soooooo much HP with no back pressure.
I bought a set of Hooker Headers (cheap) so i could take the wife occasionally, without baffing and 80 CU Evo's were pulling away from me, added baffles and i can kick there ass, but put the V&H 2-1 back on and i don't see them till the next bar.
Sounds like the Yaffe's are not for me.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks all, but my bike looses soooooo much HP with no back pressure.
I bought a set of Hooker Headers (cheap) so i could take the wife occasionally, without baffing and 80 CU Evo's were pulling away from me, added baffles and i can kick there ass, but put the V&H 2-1 back on and i don't see them till the next bar.
Sounds like the Yaffe's are not for me.
Sounds weird...no matter what pipes you put on a dog you should beat Harley's

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Big Daddy 72

Mine is loud as hell and it screams (fast) it will flat spank my k-9. Becky wouldn't ride one the back, she said it burned the bottom of her foot and would frequently stick her leg out to cool off the bottom of her boot. Pretty sure k-9 and mastiff have different peg locations.

So yes in my case Shannon is "Wright" it's loud burns the mrs foot. But certainly doesn't loose any power what so ever again mine is a mastiff not a k-9. Oh and yes no baffle.

Big Daddy 72

image.jpg image.jpg Here is a sneak peek at tins. My buddy was just supposed to fix the dent and 2 chips but ended up repainting the entire thing! I'll post more tomorrow in the sun, that is if it comes out.

I would have had Shannon paint them but he had Shains and other paint projects in front of me, and I want to list this bike for sale no later than late spring is the reason for the rush. So thats why I had another buddy paint them for me. Which again he did me a solid he was just supposed to fix a dent and one paint chip.

So for the record Shannon painted my last bike and did a killer job, and I would not hesitate to use him again, the only reason I had my other buddy do it, was Shannon was booked, and it was just two small repairs.

BWG56

Guru
Mine is loud as hell and it screams (fast) it will flat spank my k-9. Becky wouldn't ride one the back, she said it burned the bottom of her foot and would frequently stick her leg out to cool off the bottom of her boot. Pretty sure k-9 and mastiff have different peg locations.

So yes in my case Shannon is "Wright" it's loud burns the mrs foot. But certainly doesn't loose any power what so ever again mine is a mastiff not a k-9. Oh and yes no baffle.
Mastiff's are faster:old2:

View attachment 54428 View attachment 54427 Here is a sneak peek at tins. My buddy was just supposed to fix the dent and 2 chips but ended up repainting the entire thing! I'll post more tomorrow in the sun, that is if it comes out.

I would have had Shannon paint them but he had Shains and other paint projects in front of me, and I want to list this bike for sale no later than late spring is the reason for the rush. So thats why I had another buddy paint them for me. Which again he did me a solid he was just supposed to fix a dent and one paint chip.

So for the record Shannon painted my last bike and did a killer job, and I would not hesitate to use him again, the only reason I had my other buddy do it, was Shannon was booked, and it was just two small repairs.
They look great:old2:

Big Daddy 72

I got up this morning at 6:30. Was on the road by 7:30 and didn't get back home until 6:30 pm.

Had to go to Cuba Mo. And drop of parts to the chrome plater he have me a fair price and said it would take him a couple weeks.

There was one tiny little oops on the gas tank so the painter is fixing it. I really love the new green color and couldn't be happier with the results. I will post pics of what parts I have tomorrow.

BWG56

Guru
I got up this morning at 6:30. Was on the road by 7:30 and didn't get back home until 6:30 pm.

Had to go to Cuba Mo. And drop of parts to the chrome plater he have me a fair price and said it would take him a couple weeks.

There was one tiny little oops on the gas tank so the painter is fixing it. I really love the new green color and couldn't be happier with the results. I will post pics of what parts I have tomorrow.
You know your gonna shoot yourself in the foot don't you? When you get this back together and see how nice it is, your not going to want to sell it.:oldlaugh:

Big Daddy 72

You know your gonna shoot yourself in the foot don't you? When you get this back together and see how nice it is, your not going to want to sell it.:oldlaugh:

Oh Believe me its already crossed my mind more than once. :D The Mastiff is a little small for me, thats one reason Im getting rid of it. Its a hot rod for sure and I love pimping it around town, but you cant keep everything...Or can you