SEAT LOCKS

Energy One

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter
Ok Jake, make us a keyless one with a remote clicky clicky. That would be somthing!!!:2thumbs:

bdmridgeback

Low Down Chop Shop
If you look at the bottom of my seat, you see the locking mech. and a cable going to the key cylinder. All you would have to do is buy that setup from Corbin, mount it to your bike, then buy the stud and mount it to your seat. Reverse setup from mine. Then hook a 12 volt door lock actuator with a keyless entry remote to the cable instead of the key cylinder and... Wala!!!
Done, Locking seat!!

CCRainman

Why don't you guys do what they did on the 03's. The had a bolt in the rear fender with the tab on the seat. The seat bolts to the rear fender. Seatmaker knows what I'm talking about.

If you look at the back of the seat, you can see the tab with the nut on it.

Last edited:

seatmaker

Actually most if not all 04's and prior still have the nutserts in the pan for a bracket even though they were converted over to the suction cups.

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter
Seat Tether

Not done but ya get the idea.

I didn’t have time to post this before, got it done late Friday before I headed up to Daytona. It’s a tailgate strap from a GM C/K Truck 92-2002. Help part #38529… Had to weld a washer in one end. You can still steel it if ya have an allen wrench but at least ya can’t just walk away with it.

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
I like it... Good call!

But for me... I'm more concerned about my gas cap walking off...

BubbleHead

Big Dog Biker test account
I use a stainless ground strap. bolted up the same way as the tailgate cable shown above. won't be complete protection but if they can't just pop it and walk, chances are the will leave it and try someone elses to there misfortune sad to say.

BubbleHead

Big Dog Biker test account
Gas, woe be the man that trys to remove anything from the Phoenix. I'm thinking justifiable homocide here ;) I vollenteer to be one of your 12

Last edited:

emcclary

If some asshole wants to steal something from our bikes there isnt to much we can do about it unless we catch them red handed in which case they bloody faced ore worse. I use my scorpio pager all the time when I ride away from home. When the bike starts chirping and your still three to four feet away from it makes you think twice.

bigdogbro2

Captain Cody
Calendar Participant
Thats right Bro.....I also have a Scorpio alarm sys. Love it. keeps the people away. Plus I like it when it vibarates in my pocket....HA HA:2thumbs:

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
If some asshole wants to steal something from our bikes there isnt to much we can do about it unless we catch them red handed in which case they bloody faced ore worse. I use my scorpio pager all the time when I ride away from home. When the bike starts chirping and your still three to four feet away from it makes you think twice.
Exactly!!

And you're right BBD