Roller Anyone

bigkelk9

I wonder is he selling the pit too.. that's actually not too bad of a deal for that ridge.. I'd be a buyer at about 3500.. if I had it of coarse.. lol

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
I wish he was in my neck of the woods. I'd pick it up to build a second 2008 Ridgeback as a spare (If mine were damaged I'd probably go insane). I'd probably sink too much money into it to make it a daily rider like mine.

Big Daddy 72

Custom Street Rod Interiors & Design
Could take my mastiff with 117 and six speed and build this bike still have another roller to sell. Hmmmm...

Big Daddy 72

Most bad ass ridge I've seen is Ryan's RC18 and he'd prob b pissed if I painted on to match his. I do love the color of his ridge though!

KnotSo

Admin
Staff member
08 Bid dog Ridgeback roller - $4500 (snj)
image 1 of 5

2008 big dog chopper

fuel: gas
transmission: manual

08 BDM Ridgeback roller , in rust transforming primer, brand new,100% new parts with MSO. batt box, side covers, caliper bracket, chrome engine mount, new tires/wheels, oil tank seat etc. huge 330MM rear tire. setup for S/S V twin-EVO-shovel head -pan head motor ; HD or after market trans, ready for your driveline or donor bike ; this build could be completed under 10k total investment for a real nice chopper, BDM just started producing new bikes for 2016@ low $30k. good winter build project Possible trade for a shovelhead chopper with good title. OBO

Big Daddy 72

Why go from a softail to a hardtail?
Unless you just want a chopper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got both a mastiff and a mint low mile k-9. At some point I'm gonna sell the mastiff and buy something else (not sure what) mastiff is too small for me, and I like rc18's ridgeback. Just dreamin out loud is all.