Ridgeback Project

BWG56

Guru
I can assure you that the your ridgeback being a hardtail like my pitbull is nut and bolted also if you got a new kickstand make sure the mounting plate /bracket is the same there are two different ones the hard tail mounts are straight and don't have any curve on them and also the hardtails must have a shin between the kickstand bracket and the frame when I got a new kickstand I had to switch bracket and get longer bolts
Who ya gonna find to loan a leg:oldconfused:
:oldlaugh::sorry: I cunt resist :oldhardlaugh:

Having trouble with motor mount resting on the flat surface on frame. Which what what was tapped off for powdercoat. Instead it's resting on the tube on each side. Just below my thumb is probably a 1/8 inch gap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Definitely the wrong motor mount. I could use dremel to recess the area where tube hit. But it could be to much to where the bolt holes will be off by the time I get both flat surfaces to meet up.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Ridgeback has a 5 piece motor mount. They are a BITCH to find. I think I searched for a couple months

Eric's tip of the day is too look for an american ironhorse 5 piece motor mount

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I wonder how much of a difference there is between the 2. If I were to make this flush like it should be, will holes for engine still line up? Isn't this the same frame(besides swingarm) as the K9?

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder how much of a difference there is between the 2. If I were to make this flush like it should be, will holes for engine still line up? Isn't this the same frame(besides swingarm) as the K9?

No K9 motor mount is built to the frame.

I'm not sure what mount you got there. Looks pretty though. Pretty useless..haha sorry. I have no idea if you can make that one work or not sorry

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk