Mad Dog

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
I bought the Rok Straps and Doc Bailey's from Mad Dog on his group buys!:whoop:
fast shipping and great product:up: thanks again Don!:cheers:

SAYIWONT

Got my tranisition glasses yesterday from my wife. Great online ordering experience and super fast shpping. Ordered on Monday and received them Thursday. Thanks for a great product Don!:2thumbs:

Got to add a big thanks to Don myself, hell I don't think I have ever bought anything from him but when I sent him a pm about ordering a couple replacement O rings for my K&P filter since I still have the same one going on 3 years he sent me a couple and free of charge to boot. Don I hope you don't a bunch of people bugging for free stuff now:roll: Thanks again.

N8KAM

Love the transition Glasses i got from Don as well.... :2thumbs: Sorry i didn't say something earlier.. :hi:

twowheel99

Hey Guy's,

Just wanted to let everyone know that Mad Dog aka Don is a very stand-up supplier, I have purchased several items from him (Rok straps, Doc Baileys, K&P filter kit). His shipping is fast and if you have any issue you can call him and leave a message and he will return you call (I know first hand). So if you need any of the items he sells don't hesitate to buy from him, his customer service is AAA+.....