lets hear it...lets stick together, everyone read.

Energy One
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimizee028

TRUE COLORS COLLISION
tell me WHY IT IS ,JUST LIKE DELLY,EVERYONE THAT COMES ON HERE AND TALKS TRASH ABOUT big dog motorcycles IS BASICALLY ILLITERATE AND CANT SPELL TO SAVE THEIR ASS.........................................IS THIS DELLY 3

See I told all of you!

He got on his plane and crashed while looking at that "yuppy" in the mirror!

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Wait a minute, Isn't that a song or something?.....:confused:

"How much do you want for that "Yuppy" in the mirror"?......:confused:

Naw, I must be just joking...I don't think anyone would ever ask that question!

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

I am still trying to figure out what is wrong with my bike, the ignition or computer just haven't had a chance to get into it this week, but I had a friend of mine that works at the local harley shop where I bought my bike and he said "I bet you wish you would have bought a Harley now" I replied with no, I would rather look at mine just sitting in the garage and not able to ride it then have another Harley. LOL Don't get me wrong that Harley builds good reliable bikes, but I don't want the same bike as everyone else is riding around here. Been there done that. Every time I go into another bike shop and look at bikes I look around to see if there is anything else I would wanna trade for, and everytime so far there has been nothing I would even think about, of course I haven't seen any other Big Dogs. LOL

Texas_Rigid

Yeah, I'm a yuppie alright. And I must be a wannabe biker too cuz I don't ride mine to work. Mostly since it won't carry an 8' ladder. But with a sissy bar and enough bungee cords?????

DRBarnhart

Insert title here...
chopchop,

You have a VERY familiar writing, spelling, and typing style! Must have gone to the same public school that one of our past members went to in NJ... somewhere from around Middletown as I recall?

Things that make you go "Hmmm..." :rolleyes:

Dennis

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
tell me WHY IT IS ,JUST LIKE DELLY,EVERYONE THAT COMES ON HERE AND TALKS TRASH ABOUT big dog motorcycles IS BASICALLY ILLITERATE AND CANT SPELL TO SAVE THEIR ASS.........................................IS THIS DELLY 3
yep...this fucker sounds like Delly 3 to me .....oh wait...were all wannabe's too!!:roll::roll::roll::roll: fuckin people crack me up!:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

aspen874

Chopper Dave
I'm a newbie, I wasn't around for Delly(thank God), here's my question, can we vote the
guy off

Maverick

I'm going too have to start wearing my: suit & tie, slippers, smoking my pipe, and calling for my limo while sipping martinis....in my avatar picture from now on!

DAMN!...I thought I had everyone fooled!...DAMN!

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Baldielox

LOL... I had a meeting with executives at work this week, and it has been so nice that I just had to ride, with a tie...:eek:
I got some funny looks and some double takes, but it was worth it.

- B

coach

After reading this thread I feel like such a LOOSER. I'm a Yuppy, Want-a-be, riding a BD Chopper, w/windshield, and enclosed trailer for those long hauls, who stays at 5 star hotels, w/no worry because BD Chopper is all locked-up at night, I'm enjoying a steak dinner and sleeping on silk sheets.......Fuck....I suck! :( I should be taking a dirt nap next to a chopped Rat-Bike/Pan, an oil puddle, and eating out of a can....then I would know....it's good to be me. :whoop:

avdhunter

Damn .... I been on vacation too long!!!:bang::bang::bang: I always show up late for this crap...:rant::rant: I think it has all pretty much been said ... sooo I will sit back:cheers:drink some beer and enjoy the next chapter of this saga!!!!:whoop::job::loony::rolleyes:

LDO

The Cleaner
Troop Supporter
You guys are going to have to learn to ignore the 'bash & bail' types on the forum. Seems like we've had a rash of them lately. I just take another sip of my Corona, smile, and back away from the keyboard.

I do appreciate these threads for their entertainment value though.:D

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Here is a list of what my bike has had go wrong since new in 2003.

Tires needed replacing after 10,000 miles.
Oil had to be changed a few times
Had to adjust the clutch
Damn thing keeps using gas

Sorry to be a wise ass, but its post like this that make it sound like every dog has a problem. That totally isn't the case from what I've seen up here. I feel for the few that had issues with new bikes, but for the most part, these are great bikes. I've had friends with new harley's that totally sucked ass, and the dealer was not too kind to them, when it was clearly Harleys fault. So its not just Big Dog.

These bikes are like a high performance sports car, and they need to be touched all the time. Do I have to tighten stuff up, yes. But so far, my bike has been a dream from when the first owner bought it in 2003 and put 10,000 miles on it, only having to do routine maintenance to it. I've got almost 3,000 on the same bike, and have only adjusted the clutch and put gas in it so far. Not bad for a custom bike.

Best news is, guys up here are excellent in helping you get your Dog up and running if you do have an issue.
Excellant post B, I just got in (so haven't read all the posts here yet) from riding all day on my worthless Big Dog Chopper. I have the "Bastard" year (05) as many refer to it but just seems it takes me everywhere I want to go when I want to go.

Am I the only one who remembers seeing Harleys broken down on the side of the road "ALL THE TIME" in the 60s through the 1980s. It was a fact of life, if you wanted to ride a v-twin, it came with the territory. You wrench it, or you don't ride. Why people think they shouldn't have to maintain them is beyond me.
Nope, I had my AMF Shovel for 25 years and it was a "pain of love or love of pain" however you want to look at it. You rode some you wrenched some!!!!

:2thumbs::cheers::2thumbs:

Last edited:

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
ahh whatever, half of you are probobly yuppy wanna be bikers who have alot of cash to waste and mechanics to take it from ya. lets see how many guys complain about that,notice i didnt say anynames who ever attacks that satement well then guess what....yur one of them.
I"m your "yuppy"!! :D

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
Hey chopchop, PM me your phone number, we need to talk because you are seconds from being banned. Maybe if we talk, we can sort out your issues.

If you have issues with your Dog, post a constructive thread and go from there. You have built a poor reputation in no time flat and I don't need that crap here.

I'll be waiting on that PM... with your phone number. Thanks buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.