LEFT HAND PCB BOARD BRAND NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROFLYER

SWOLE
Ok guys, I bought a new pair of PCB Boards from @bigdogpartsking for my wife's 06 Mastiff. The right one got all jacked up when I installed it and the throttle ripped the brake switch off. Derek and I chatted and he was kind enough to send me a new set and only wanted to bad right side back. @Mr. Wright was actually able to fix the old right side one so I have a whole spare new set now :cool:

So, I have a brand new complete left hand PCB board that he told me to give to someone that needs it (board, silicone button membrane and new buttons).

Here's my idea: I will give this to someone who needs it. Market value is about $50 (the right ones are worth far more) but the guy receiving this board has to GIVE a part he's hoarded (doesn't have to be new, just in good shape) to someone on the forum of equal or greater value (be honest, or we'll call you on it). Start a new thread, say you received this (link this thread) and pay it forward.

Let's get this process rolling and help some brothers out! The guy who gets the next part has to give one etc. etc.

No I don't have a pic of it. It's brand new. I'll even FedEx it to you overnight.

PROFLYER

SWOLE
Solid.. maybe u ain't so bad afterall.. still keeping an eye on u!! Lol. o_O
Your thread offering your VR to help out actually reminded me I told Derek I'd do this :cool: I knew someone would need this much more now than I may need it down the road and it certainly doesn't need to sit in my tool box!

bigkelk9

Your thread offering your VR to help out actually reminded me I told Derek I'd do this :cool: I knew someone would need this much more now than I may need it down the road and it certainly doesn't need to sit in my tool box!
Well.. back to the basics.. when I couldn't figure out this clutch deal, Ker and Eric were there to help out. Kevin had some much desired down tube decals and was kind enough to ship some off to me when everybody wanted em and he only had limited quantities, I was 4.5 hrs away from this weekend when my starter gave out on me and Eric was there to help rebuild it.. so the least I can do is offer up some help to some locals.. that's how I met Keith was through here and we made the ride to Dallas together.. so all I can say is pay it forward and don't forget ur roots..

bigkelk9

Well.. back to the basics.. when I couldn't figure out this clutch deal, Ker and Eric were there to help out. Kevin had some much desired down tube decals and was kind enough to ship some off to me when everybody wanted em and he only had limited quantities, I was 4.5 hrs away from this weekend when my starter gave out on me and Eric was there to help rebuild it.. so the least I can do is offer up some help to some locals.. that's how I met Keith was through here and we made the ride to Dallas together.. so all I can say is pay it forward and don't forget ur roots..
Whoops.. forgot Shannon.. sorry bro.. lol

PROFLYER

SWOLE
I'm confused...didn't we all pull our downtube stickers?

And yes, it would be great to see guys go through that parts box and give stuff away or make trades for other things they need etc. No reason for us all to have boxes of parts sitting on a shelf that'll never get used when another brother needs it.

bigkelk9

I'm confused...didn't we all pull our downtube stickers?

And yes, it would be great to see guys go through that parts box and give stuff away or make trades for other things they need etc. No reason for us all to have boxes of parts sitting on a shelf that'll never get used when another brother needs it.
I went to go put mine on and the wife said hell no!! U ain't putting no damn sticker on Dahlia.. so that was the end of that.. lol but some of em have the big dog down tube decals and the look bitchen.. not the factory nameplate..

Status
Not open for further replies.