Ignition coil

Energy One

Slickrick

Whats up guys. Need a little help. I have an 05 mastiff and my machinic said that i have a bad ignition coil or module. The EHC light shows ignition. Does any one know anything about this and where i can get one SUPER fast?????

Little-Boo

Troop Supporter
Whats up guys. Need a little help. I have an 05 mastiff and my machinic said that i have a bad ignition coil or module. The EHC light shows ignition. Does any one know anything about this and where i can get one SUPER fast?????
:loony::loony::loony: Lets rewind for a minute and tell us what that you need. Is it the EHC Module that you need or do you need a coil. If you need a coil I can help you, if you need an EHC maybe someone else can chim in. I have a stock coil for an 06, it came as part of a kit I got with the tunder heart adjustable Ignition. I have no use for that coil. I use a two coils set up, anyway, If it's a coil you want or need let me know and I can get it to you quick, not super fast because that super fast shipping cost big bucks. The coil new and is free.

Carlos :whoop:

Slickrick

Im pretty sure it is the coil. I am at 458 E Vanderbilt Loop...Montgomery, Al. 36109 I could pay you through pay pal if i can get it here by friday. I will get back on here in the morning and check...thanks

Little-Boo

Troop Supporter
Im pretty sure it is the coil. I am at 458 E Vanderbilt Loop...Montgomery, Al. 36109 I could pay you through pay pal if i can get it here by friday. I will get back on here in the morning and check...thanks
I am not at home, I am working some 250 miles away, but will be home Thursday night. I can Fed Ex it to you Friday for Sat delivery that will cost a bundle. I can send it to you Priority Mail and you can have it by Monday or Tuesday the latest. What I am trying to tell you is that for the price of Fed Ex shipping you could probably by a new one at the H-D Stealer. You tell me and I will send it anyway you want. I have sent stuff out to NC that got there in two days via priority mail. The choice is yours, I will pay for priority shipping anything outside of that you will have to cover it. Trying to help you not get rich :lol::lol:

Slickrick

Thanks for the help. Normal shipping would work. I have been trying for a month to get this bike ready to take down to thunder beach in panama city florida. It was in a bogus repair shop for the last two weeks and didn't get anything fixed, just lost two weeks of time. I got a guy at a custom bike shop that says big dogs are famous for having bad thunderheart boxes or self dionostic box's. He bets that the problem is in their.

Little-Boo

Troop Supporter
Thanks for the help. Normal shipping would work. I have been trying for a month to get this bike ready to take down to thunder beach in panama city florida. It was in a bogus repair shop for the last two weeks and didn't get anything fixed, just lost two weeks of time. I got a guy at a custom bike shop that says big dogs are famous for having bad thunderheart boxes or self dionostic box's. He bets that the problem is in their.

I will send you the new coil and a used thunder heart ignition module that I have. I will send the items via Priority Mail. If your mechanic finds out that the problem is the EHC (Electrical Harness Control) you should get the Wire Plus from Jake at | | LOW DOWN CHOP SHOP | Big, Dog, Parts, New, Some - Low Down Chop Shop .

If you get another EHC it may fail you again and you will be blowing money for conponents that don't work worth a shit. The Wire Plus is the way to go and its more affordable than buying a new or used EHC.

Let me know when you get them :2thumbs: