Doherty Machine

CRUSHA

CRUSHA... You got any more pic of your scoot.??? Looks very similar.:D
Just wondering if you have any graphics on it or is it solid red. ?
No graphics. Just plain old boring paint. I haven't taken any photos in a while. I'll get some done this weekend, once its clean again.

N8KAM

No graphics. Just plain old boring paint. I haven't taken any photos in a while. I'll get some done this weekend, once its clean again.
Yea mine is solid red also... Just trying to get ideas for something to add to the paint.

CRUSHA

i don't think i can help with paint ideas. i really like plain paint. the next go 'round will be matte black. i tried to get black, but this was available at a great price. it was my second choice and it gets a lot of positive attention. rather than graphics, my money is going into new bling.

Slow Vince

I have this set up and what I did was put on longer foot pegs and shifter peg, problem solved.
I kept the stock air cleaner (with slots). It's a little wider, but I also have the extended controls due to being challenged by excessive(?) altitude in the legs department. More than comfortable for me...

But I'll also ask: What longer pegs did you find?

Last edited:

Michaelb

Wow, why don't you just shoot the guy for asking. I don't understand some of you guys. Take a deep breath and count to 10...

the defender

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out. I've used the doherty power pacc for 3-years it works great. I used a chrome spacer to move my foot peg out to compensate for the extra length on the air cleaner. It's an easy fix.

CRUSHA

Thanks. That is the direction that I was going to take. I was just curious if anyone else had a different or better idea.

toomanybikes

not enough time 4 riding
I have the PowerPacc with the S&S American Flag air filter cover. I also have the extended forward controls on my Mastiff. My leg rests against the cover when I am riding but it is not uncomfortable.
Here are a couple of pictures of me sitting on the bike and how my leg hits the air cleaner