Do I re-jet from stock for V&H Big Radius no baffles?

Srodden

I might be doing it wrong, but if I just start from a dead stop, I go, 'a one ana two' drop the clutch, hope I timed the rpm it won't bog, and was it a clean getaway, no falling on its nose, no rat-tat-tat, just a linear clean pull up to about 2-300 feet and roll off. Nada pop, I leave the carb alone.

I might have the theory off, but it sounds easy enough if I have a supersonic wave out of the chamber, some of the unspent tags along, I have less TNT to blow up. I want that speed event to happen as high an rpm is keep spinning up the crankshaft, no bubble to fight slowing the speed. However, I have that [baffle] bubble on the reverse sonic wave, the gas is pushed back in some, and here is the little extra TNTorque on my bottom end.

I might have this one right is the insight of the hindsight. Hows that? I fucked up my own rule I preach. I'm 100% Concentration on the bike, but the split second situation is an experience. I took my eyes off the intersection; what was I thinking! That one piece of concentration of looking way out ahead all the time caught me out. I opened up that little truck like a can opener. Not one note of noise is going to stop that left hander turning in front of you. It's your eyes looking way up ahead to see the darting object out of the side roads/drives. It is spotting that car/debris up ahead is the caution sign. Intersections... yeah, too bad you don't have ABS you lock up the wheels. I heard the black box trigger the front tire; it kept it upright and boom! It's a beautiful thing when you can walk away from one.

Eyes over noise boys/girls.
Supersonic wave unspent would be foiled by a thunder monster baffle stopping the reversion No ?

Sven

Only If I drop my trousers, stick my thunder monster in the back of the pipe, it's fucked,,, you are correct.