Custom Points cover

semi

Custom Points cover by Cavracer21

Just to let everyone know, I had Cavracer 21 machine me a custom points cover for my 06 K9. It is a 2D Maltese cross. I have to tell you that it is freakin incredible, I told him I wanted one similair to the one BDM Makes for the 2005 and older bikes. I let him run with it and it was way and above my expectations. He did it in about a week. I would highly recommend Cavracer for anyone needing any kind of Machining done. Now its out to Browns for chrome. Props to my Big dog Bro or Brother. (Thats for you Shovel )...:2thumbs:

Last edited:
Man that is sweet :2thumbs: Would love to have one of those. Do you know if he's making anymore of those? I have the Maltese Cross axle covers and that would look good on my dog. I have a 06 K-9 also.

semi

Mickeetwo,
just Pm Cavracer21 and tell him what you want, he will do anything. Im sure he can make another Maltese cross for you. Like I said it is awesome. Cant wait to get it back from Browns. I will post pics of it when I get it. By the way his price was extremely reasonable for the Quality of the piece and his workmanship.

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
I love one off parts, nice work!

semi

Finished product

So here is the finished points cover that cavracer machined for me and Browns chromed..

BorgerBigDog

BORN TEXAN
I think a coil cover would be cool for my dog. Get a few people together maybe spike it, or someother cool ideas. Maybe a spike that comes out and turns to the front of the bike like the wimmer intake... just a thought... :2thumbs: AND BY THE WAY THATS FREAKIN AWESOME CAVRACER !!!

bdmridgeback

Low Down Chop Shop
I think a coil cover would be cool for my dog. Get a few people together maybe spike it, or someother cool ideas. Maybe a spike that comes out and turns to the front of the bike like the wimmer intake... just a thought... :2thumbs: AND BY THE WAY THATS FREAKIN AWESOME CAVRACER !!!

Like this?

Semi..........liked yours so much had Cavracer21 make me one also :2thumbs: . Hope you don't mind me copying yours :D . He does fantastic work. Sent it to Browns for chrome. If you want something made you need to check with Cavracer21 :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

BorgerBigDog

BORN TEXAN
Yeah bdmridgeback like that. I have all you're spikes but the headbolt covers i will order them soon...:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

semi

Mickeetwo,
No I dont mind at all. Hope it turns out as good as mine. Post some pics when you get it back...