changing handle bars

ga chopper

i got a set of bigdog bars w/ about 2 1/2'' pull back i was wondering if anyone:bang: has swaped bars before and what i should know or need. do i need a new harness? if so can u help point me in the right direction. i have 2004 big dog chopper. any help wound be appreciated.

MARV

i installed ridgeback bars only on my 05 chop.

little tight but it went.

PSI GERMANY

I did that on my K 9 - ordered from Big Dog an Original BDM handlebar from another BDM model, the factory installed the appropriate harness and then shipped it to my dealer (my dealer at this time was Carl's Speed Shop in Daytona).
Worked out perfect for me, bars now are higher and more forward - love it.
There is another thread about it with pictures. :)

Showtime

i got a set of bigdog bars w/ about 2 1/2'' pull back i was wondering if anyone:bang: has swaped bars before and what i should know or need. do i need a new harness? if so can u help point me in the right direction. i have 2004 big dog chopper. any help wound be appreciated.
If you need a harness i have one from a 2005 ridgeback you can have bro.... just make sure that would work for ya.

RRRUFF

I put ridgeback bars on my 05 chopper. Pulled the tanks and move some wires around and got the slack I needed.