Can you Wheelie your dog?

liferider

Looking forward to retirement
The question is why, why would you pull the front end up that high with the frame rake of these bikes? Your asking for a massive repair bill!

BWG56

Guru
The question is why, why would you pull the front end up that high with the frame rake of these bikes? Your asking for a massive repair bill!
I'm with ya on this one Jonathan, WHY and the same with smokin the tires, WHY, people ask me to smoke the tires on my car all the time, I ask them for $100, I know it will do it so what's the point, a grand for 2 rear tires on the Viper ain't gonna see smoke:nonod::nonod:

mittens

I don't go around entering burn out contest.... But I daily a 604rwhp/ 6 speed car for a reason. I like to play some time, and its worth it. I enjoy a good fish tail, or dough nut. or the random smoking of the rears. weather its in the car, truck, or vett. its the name of the game.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
It won't play, Mittens. But I know what your talking about, I most always use up the last bit of rubber before changing a tire.

francoblay1

The Spaniard
I agree with having a bit of fun.... not over the top but Hell Yeah!!! I love having fun with my cars & bikes! :whoop:

I am thinking to get a dirt bike, I grew up with them.... thats fun!!!!

mittens

says its public man so not sure what to say. has ike 600 views so cant be to private but i dont know what else to check

sixpack

I got the front wheel of my 05 Chopper off the ground at 06 Daytona Bikeweek. I was cruising around on side roads when a car ran a stop sign. I instinctively dropped down a gear (into second) and slammed the throttle to get thru the intersection!! I cleared the intersection and stopped to wait for my riding partner Randy to catch up to me. He pulled up and he, along with a couple bystanders were going on & on about the wheelie I had just pulled on my Chopper!! Me, I didn't say too much right then. I was figuring out if I had crapped myself or not!

rottie1

Ive had the front tire of my mastiff off the ground a couple of times but I must say it wasn't on purpose and it didn't take long for the wifes nails to find my rib cage either.