Battery....

Reaper

Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the input. I feel much better about pulling the battery now. I will get a tender, and pull the battery, and get it hooked up. Thanks.:2thumbs:

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
I just keep mine plugged in the tender......I don't pull the battery.....but pulling the battery won't hurt either....its up to you...

Reaper

I just keep mine plugged in the tender......I don't pull the battery.....but pulling the battery won't hurt either....its up to you...
Unfortunately I just don't have the option of leaving it in the bike, due to my storage locker not having electricity. But thanks for the input, I will yank the bat. out of the bike.

woodysan

I Agree:

:flag: I agree with Ohmster and Gas Man, pay close attention to their posts,but I do not disagree with any post about this.This sight is the greatest thing since beer was invented. Woody

Last edited:

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
Unfortunately I just don't have the option of leaving it in the bike, due to my storage locker not having electricity. But thanks for the input, I will yank the bat. out of the bike.
pulling it definately don't hurt any as long as you don't pull your back out getting it... you just might want to have a beer first... just to keep yourself nice, loose and stretched out! :lol:

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
And for future knowledge... if you ever need a new battery... any softail AGM battery will do. HD has a nice one that I got in my bike, agm and all. Same warrenty as the BDM and the HD dealers are obviously easier to find!!

KnotSo

Admin
Staff member
I succombed to peer pressure and the reasoning the Ohmster put forth and picked up a tender today at my local HD dealer. On sale for their pre inventory sale @26.79

hoat

I succombed to peer pressure and the reasoning the Ohmster put forth and picked up a tender today at my local HD dealer. On sale for their pre inventory sale @26.79

You don't need one of those tenders all you have to do is ride it every other day!!!!:roll: :roll: :roll: