'09 K9 Seat Question

Bowhunter

I have a problem of being TOO TALL for a comfortable riding position on a K9 with the stock seat and forward controls. I have added the 2.5" extension to the forward controls and that helped but it is not enough. So I am looking at the seat on the Big Dog website that appears to move you BACKWARD about 2". Has anyone tried the item #232-000017-00(Streamline Solo Seat) and is able to tell me two things: Is it comfortable? Does it move you back compared to the stock seat on a '09 K9?

Thanks for your help!
Bowhunter

narow37

Angry Southern White Man
have seatmaker customize your seat. he can reshape it and recover it better than new. he is one of the members on the site if you didn't know.

Bowhunter

Thanks guys for the feedback. I called Cycle City in Kingsport,Tn. and they did not have one in stock but they offered to order one for me. I hate to buy a pig in a poke, Seatmaker may be the way to go for me.
Thanks again!

Hey BH

I have the streamline seat on my K9 but it still isn't enough and the back curves up to quick so it digs into your ass after about 100 miles. I PMd seatmaker about a cost and timeline to modify my seat but I have yet to receive a repsonse.

linx

Mine's a 06, so it's a bit more streamline than the 09 model seat, but I tried the 09/10 seat at my local dealer and it not only felt better, but raised the back of my leg off of the rocker boxes. My more-streamline 06 seat makes my leg hit the rocker box on the right side, and that SOB is hot, lol.