Wisamic LED headlight upgrade

Hey guys (and ladies)!

I ordered a new Wisamic 5.75 LED projector headlight and like magic it was delivered today by courier. Totally surprised, I went straight to the garage and began the dissection of my light fixture (bucket). It was loose a few days ago so I took it apart, cleaned all the thread channels on the rings and bucket being careful with the threads. I eyeballed both the stock and replacement together and there was no noticeable difference in depth from one to the other so after unplugging and cleaning I got my dielectric grease out and thinly coated my ceramic connector to the 3 prongs of the headlight. Now I've used WD-40 2 days ago and I had drippage from the bucket bottom (2 holes there). This time I used the dielectric grease on the inner threads of the headlight bucket (not a ton) and man, the retaining ring which is usually the tougher of the 2 to restart quietly turned without issue! I tested both beams before snuggling anything and after that went as planned I put the beauty ring on and the set screw snug but not tight. I returned the light to its driving position, tighted it and wiped off all traces of dirt and smudges. It has improved functionality and looks ten fold. Ride safe everybody!

Attachments

Appreciated! This site is the best support there is for these bikes. Great people too. It lit up my whole garage when I checked for connectivity. I can't wait!