Springer front end on an 06 Pitbull

PacoPetty

I would like to put an American Suspension chrome Dragon Slayer springer front end on my 06 Pitbull. I usually ride no more then 100 miles per outing. Once in a while I might ride 200 but that is rare. Has anyone on here put one or seen one on and 06 or 07 Pitbull? All input will be appreciated.

Eric

Banned
I would like to put an American Suspension chrome Dragon Slayer springer front end on my 06 Pitbull. I usually ride no more then 100 miles per outing. Once in a while I might ride 200 but that is rare. Has anyone on here put one or seen one on and 06 or 07 Pitbull? All input will be appreciated.
I want to install a springer on my 07 pit also.. but a bdm dealer told me thay have installed them on the prostreet bikes.. (shorter frt end bikes) & thay dont ride or handle well.. so I'm waiting to see if anyone else does it to get feed back to.... thay look cool though......

PacoPetty

Same here Eric. That's a chunk of change to spend and have it turn out to be one giant mistake.

RubWhore

Asshole Extraordinaire
Look at it this way ride a hydraulic heritage and ride a springer heritage the springer heritage rides and handles like a dresser,you also get rid of the raked trees by going to a spinger as no body wants to rake a springer let alone on a Big dog thus no front end flop hands down definite improvement but thas just my thoughts