SO...sneezing thru car/breather is rich?

Energy One

linemup

JJ, I'm just 50 miles north of Gulfport. Are you that far south? Just making fun of myself. If you want to read what a Chicago transplant to the south sounds like, read some of Rubwhore's posts. The south shall rise again. Till then, we'll keep riding our dogs 12 months a year.
lmao brad.............Wow......brotha you are down south. I'm about 6 miles above the Florida line in Bama.................lil town where people go missing and the first place they look for the body is in a hog pen.........You are right..........we can ride 12 months out of the year though. You going to Thunder Beach?

BadBrad

2005 Pitbull
lmao brad.............Wow......brotha you are down south. I'm about 6 miles above the Florida line in Bama.................lil town where people go missing and the first place they look for the body is in a hog pen.........You are right..........we can ride 12 months out of the year though. You going to Thunder Beach?
JJ,
I won't know about Thunder Beach until a few days before it's here. I'm last minute everything. :cheers::whoop::cheers: