S&S gas to diesel fuel conversion

FrankBDPS

so since I am unemployed I have plenty of time to serf the world wide inner web. I of course was looking at motorcycle related sites and found a guy who is selling kits to change an S&S motor from gas to diesel fuel. In fact he claims you can burn diesel,kerosene,paint thinner,charcoal lighter fluid,nail polish or in a pinch you can even use zippo lighter fluid. Now besides all that the other great thing is you don't have to do any carb mods. Plus he claims if you can find some drip gas from a natural gas well it will get over 100 miles to the gallon.

The guys website is joesmobillybobbikerkaputishop.com. I contacted him. He Seemd legit and a nice guy. I thought the conversion kit was a little pricey at $10,000 so I convinced him to throw in some extra parts like a new front tire and some really cool new front monro fork tubes. He said the kit was easy to install and required no tools and no skills. He even included free shipping from Bosnia and a free do it yourself hand job.Great send me one.

Fast shipping too only 60 days.

After receiving my kit I was impressed with the quality of all the parts. Every thing went right on the bike and the install was very easy. I have just a few loose ends and some wires to tidy up. I need to mount the lap top some place and get it linked to the new fuel system. The brain box is just a small black box with 4 wires that hooks up to the computer. I think. The only instructions he sent were for the do it yourself hand job.

So since I am broke and can't afford new fuel I have an old truck sitting outside that has some diesel fuel in it that is about 10 years old.It looks kind of brown so I I'm running it thru an old dirty tee shirt and that filtered out all of the rust particles. The bike has sat since last fall and the battery is as dead as a ten day old mackerel lying in the desert. So I mounted a group 31 top stud truck battery in the origional battery location. Was going to put 2 of them in and hook them in series to get 24 volts but I thought that might be overkill.

The bike started right up. It does smoke a little but I think that will clear up once I get it out and open it up a little. It idles a little rough but I think that is just a jetting issue. Either that or the fuel filter might be plugged. I will just take it out and throw it away. Who needs it anyway.

I am thinking about starting a business installing these kits. If any of you are interested just ship me you're bike,shipping prepaid of course,along with a signed notarized title as proof of ownership. I would not want any funny shit going on. I will install the new fuel system and send the bike back to you when ever I feel like getting around to it. Hey maybe I can set up a booth at the Big Dog Biker unleashed rally and install the kits right there on site!