Problem with Pitbull

Energy One

Deathstar88

I have been having an ongoing problem with starting my pitbull. Sometimes it starts fine....other times, it just clicks. i replaced the gear / starter clutch...and it still does it. Now...when im riding....the bike losers power....almost like it is running out of gas....then eventually stalls. I run 93 sunoco most of the time. anyone have a clue what would cause this?

BadBrad

2005 Pitbull
Hey, there's another member with the same name as you on here with the same issues you're having. You two need to talk.

V

Guru
Do you have a good battery and keep it on a battery tender?

Also check to make sure you are getting at least 14 volts back to the battery when the bike is running.

If your charging system is not working the bike will fun on the bat for a while until it all gives up and sazs "Uncle"

And this answer would be the same if you posted this twice. Just copy and paste it to the other post:roll:

Five Five

Do you have a good battery and keep it on a battery tender?

Also check to make sure you are getting at least 14 volts back to the battery when the bike is running.

If your charging system is not working the bike will fun on the bat for a while until it all gives up and sazs "Uncle"

And this answer would be the same if you posted this twice. Just copy and paste it to the other post:roll:
X-2

Deathstar88

sorry guys...i posted here by mistake. i moved it to the general threads. But no......i do not use a tender. Never did! the battery is ablout a year old. and i never charged it once.