New Chrome and Aluminum cleaner.

TheLaDog

Hey Dogbone!!! Try to use it on a cotton ball. The ball stays wet and you can use it over and over and still use even less. Yeah I ordered the two bottle pack also. should not have to get anymore for years to come. I just need to get something to seal it now after cleaning... Glad to help!!!!

Dogbone

IF LIFE SUCKS, GO RIDE
say LaDog....where you at in LA.....i lived in Many for a couple of years next to Toledo Bend lake. Dad was a fishing guide...i worked off-shore for Mallard drilling....was nice driving to the coast every week except when i had to pass through Port Sulfar...WHEW.....

TheLaDog

Lutcher, La.

say LaDog....where you at in LA.....i lived in Many for a couple of years next to Toledo Bend lake. Dad was a fishing guide...i worked off-shore for Mallard drilling....was nice driving to the coast every week except when i had to pass through Port Sulfar...WHEW.....
I live in Lutcher, La. A small town just off I10 between Baton Rouge and NO. We used to have a camp on Toledo Bend when I was a kid and would pass through Many on a regular basis. Its been many years since I ve been that way but will be passing close by in a couple weeks... Going see NHRA in Dallas later this month. Cant wait!!! Like I said try you Mr Buffer with a large cotton ball and see how long it last. A lil goes a longgggg way. Take care man..:cheers:

Dogbone

IF LIFE SUCKS, GO RIDE
thanks man....will try the cotton ball trick....i know the biker goddess of the house should have some around here somewhere....

BorgerBigDog

BORN TEXAN
I only thing bad about this stuff is my bike was done so fast i DID NOT have time to get a good Drunk on...My liver says thanks to Mr.Buffer :up:

TCALZ06

I tried mine out this weekend. Mr Buffer works nice. Mothers Billet was my favorite until now. It is faster but damn it still takes a long time to polish one of these bikes.

Thanks for the tip

LukeDM

Well.. I got my Mr. Buffer in the mail and was disappointed when I tried it.

Then I read the instructions!

SHAKE WELL!

They put that on there for a reason. :lol:

Once I shook it, the stuff worked AMAZING! I'm more than pleased with it.
I passed the cotton makeup remover pad over it a few times and let it sit there, then rubbed it a bit more vigorously with the same pad before rubbing it off with a clean terry rag. All I can say is WOW. My wheels look like chrome! :2thumbs:

Top1371

Got my bottle of Mr. Buffer today, Goes on and off easy enough, and leaves behind a shitload of scratches in the process. Works good on chrome,like sandpaper on aluminum. Overall, not impressed....back to mothers.

jsonnier

Got my bottle of Mr. Buffer today, Goes on and off easy enough, and leaves behind a shitload of scratches in the process. Works good on chrome,like sandpaper on aluminum. Overall, not impressed....back to mothers.
I agree . All the cleaners i have purchased , Mr. Buffer worked slightly faster at cleaning but i would always have to follow up with mothers if i wanted to remove the scratches left behind . Its too harsh or abrasive . It never fails no matter what product i try out i always go back to mothers billet . :cheers: