Muggings

aspen874

I am glad your mother's okay and if you need any help fixing the lady's car I will donate, just let me know.

08ridgid

What the..... I didn't see any of the updates on this thread!! I didn't get to donate!! There should've been, or maybe we can start a specific Thread for just these types of situations??

Fantastic outcome though!!

PROFLYER

SWOLE
What the..... I didn't see any of the updates on this thread!! I didn't get to donate!! There should've been, or maybe we can start a specific Thread for just these types of situations??

Fantastic outcome though!!
NO SHIT! Me neither! dammit I would have chipped 5....way to go and bar good on you to take care of her car, she wasn't cited for anything was she? Sadly...she's still liable for the guys injuries etc. isn't she?

gearsmithy

Update. He was sentenced to 2 years in state prison, mandatory 620 days in jail. I can't wait to see him when he comes out.
And what exactly is your plan when he does? You better think through all the angles. This guy winds up half beaten or dead right after he gets out of jail who's door do you think gets busted down first? And the fact that you're on here talking about how he's going to get his...this shit is discoverable man, and it can be used against you!

Someone said bikers take care of their own...you took care of your mom, everyone else took care of the samaritan, now I'm taking care of YOU. I'm damn glad that your mom is okay, and I'd be fuming too, but that's no reason to self destruct. I'm sure that would hurt your mother much worst then that rat bastard did.

THINK MAN!!!

PROFLYER

SWOLE
And what exactly is your plan when he does? You better think through all the angles. This guy winds up half beaten or dead right after he gets out of jail who's door do you think gets busted down first? And the fact that you're on here talking about how he's going to get his...this shit is discoverable man, and it can be used against you!

Someone said bikers take care of their own...you took care of your mom, everyone else took care of the samaritan, now I'm taking care of YOU. I'm damn glad that your mom is okay, and I'd be fuming too, but that's no reason to self destruct. I'm sure that would hurt your mother much worst then that rat bastard did.

THINK MAN!!!
:2thumbs: