looking at some bars

Energy One

BigDickPitBull

ok so here is a set of bars im really intrested in. here is what the bike looks like now. Probaly looking at a 16" version nothing to crazy just want to get my hands up. I am 6'4" already got extended forward controls. Whats everyones opinion should I go black or chrome. What kinda specs should I tell them about the hand control crap. 2005 Pitbull

Attachments

Roaddawg

I'd go chrome which would probably fit the style of the bike. As for the controls, BDM bars are 1 1/4 I believe, which is larger than the typical 1 inch bars.

Mad Dog

ValueTeck Enterprises
Gotta tell ya though.......
From the title I thought you were lookin to party!:cheers::roll::cheers:

Iman

Go chrome - but if you can powder coast the triple trees black - then go for the black bars. Ask 10 guys - get 10 different answers - Get what ya like!!!!

Cavazos

I got the same bike, i'd go chrome! make sure you post pics when you get it done, i'd like to see how they came out.

Moespeeds

Get them in raw because if you are going to use your stock controls someone is going to have to weld new ends in them or make some type of sleeve. BD controls are larger then the stock Harley 1". If you get them raw you can also weld on a speedo mount and make your life easier.

Do a google search for "BR Bars" for every type of bar you can imagine, and he will make them in BD size for you, it's 1 1/8" or 1 1/4" can't remember off the top of my head.

BigDickPitBull

Get them in raw because if you are going to use your stock controls someone is going to have to weld new ends in them or make some type of sleeve. BD controls are larger then the stock Harley 1". If you get them raw you can also weld on a speedo mount and make your life easier.

Do a google search for "BR Bars" for every type of bar you can imagine, and he will make them in BD size for you, it's 1 1/8" or 1 1/4" can't remember off the top of my head.
yea i have checked them out also, i dig the lightning apes. my issue is finding the spec on how big dog tapers for their controls, and extending the wires

stlmikie

I wish I had more money.
When you get ready to do it bring it over here and we can do it in my cave. I've done a couple sets now.