I'm Back

Energy One

rasdes

Hello to all.............

Man, how I've missed the Big Dog world and this forum, had a 2007 Pitbull, sold it bought a 2009 Wolf that I absolutely loved but sold it and bought something I don't want to mention.

I will renew my forum support as soon as I complete this post.

Anyways, I'm in the process of purchasing another Dog and need some help. The dog I'm looking at is a 2005 Chopper with, what I consider a very ugly exhaust set up.....I'm looking for something straight, V&H 2-2, 2-1, anything to replace what's on there. V&H sells the Big Radius 2-2 for a 2006 - 2010 K9 but not sure if they will fit a 2005 Chopper or not. If you have knowledge of this...pls let me know.

If you have something similar to that or know where I can purchase a set pls let me know. I sent a message to Donna (Bigdogpartsking), her reply was to check the Ebay listing, I did but could not find anything.

Anyways, glad to be back and look forward to using this forum as the best source of information and help for all things Big Dog related.

rasdes

Loved the ride, loved the lines but the paint just became way too busy for me. It was tribal design, Black Cherry with multi colored flames. It was a knee jerk reaction when purchased. Couldn't find one with a subdued paint scheme so I prematurely jumped on this one.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Loved the ride, loved the lines but the paint just became way too busy for me. It was tribal design, Black Cherry with multi colored flames. It was a knee jerk reaction when purchased. Couldn't find one with a subdued paint scheme so I prematurely jumped on this one.
If you have that problem again, just call me.

Utopiapga

Welcome back!! The place where I bought mine in Mauldin, SC has a gloss plain white wolf that is bad ass if the Chopper dosent work out!