Horse Power

stlmikie

I wish I had more money.
What kind of numbers are some of you modded engine guys running these days? 107's and the 117's. Whatcha got? Hp and tq.

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
This question has been asked before. My dyno sheet (or 2) is here somewhere. Just gotta search a little.

:cheers: :flag: :cheers:

Nomad2day

Longhair Redneck Geek
Hard to find a dyno that will hold the dog. Every time I stop, they tell me it won't fit. The bike is too long...:rant:

I really need to get mine dynoed though. I am curious what it makes anyway, not so much for the numbers...

stlmikie

I wish I had more money.
I too am curious. I was having some issues and had it ran for some baseline stuff and it pulled 95.2 tq's and the 82.1 hp's. This is on that happy dyno in St. Louis that that Scott fellow kept yappn about.

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
Mine was done before they delivered my scoot..back in Feb. of 07
98.78 Hp. and 113.93 Tq....this was stock with V&H BR pipes ...full baffles
I want to get it re-dynoed.....now I am running .600 cam.....cut baffles... S&S Desperado cleaner with K&N filter and soon....xXx carb and Power Pacc plate:whoop:

Mad Dog

ValueTeck Enterprises
I'm told I have 65HP with about 74FtLbs of torque. Guess I shouldn't waste my money on a dyno run. It'l still be a couch! :lol:

stlmikie

I wish I had more money.
You know I thought I heard about maybe having some dyno drags maybe on the old sight once. Anything ever come out of that?

HDLARRY

My latest Dynojet SAE numbers were 107 hp, 125 Tq. but these dyno's could say anything. All I know is that I finally have this thing running the way it should with great torque over the entire power band. This is what I was looking for and I'm perfectly happy with my setup.

117"
10.5:1 CCR
S&S 600 cam
Minor porting
XXX "G" carb with Thunderjet
RBRacing 2-1 exhaust
S&S IST Ignition