Exhaust Options for am '07 Bulldog

Energy One

Wrench67

Hello All! I'm looking for exhaust options that will fit an '07 Bulldog. The bike had V&H 2 into 2 Big Radius pipes, part number 26027. This thing was unfortunately laid down on the right side and wiped them out. This normally wouldn't be a big deal, but V&H no longer makes this pipe, and the standard V&H pipe that would fit a same year Softail does not work (I've tried). SO, can anyone tell me:

1.) What other options were/are there for this year and model bike?
2.) Can the V&H 2 into 2 Big Radius pipes that fit the Mastiff and K9, part number 26037, fit the bike? I can deal with the rear mounting plate from frame to pipe being different. What I need to know is if the bend radius for the rear pipe will provide the clearance, and the mounting slots for the rear bracket are back far enough behind the transmission.

Please refrain from answering contact V&H or Big Dog... I've gone that route and they were absolutely NO HELP!!!

Thank you!

Toolman

I have the same exhaust on my bike and depending on what is damaged you can still get some of the shields. The 2 rear shields are used on many different systems. Part Numbers D308HC-R and D309HC-R. They are not cheap, I just ordered new ones for mine. My guess is you have this info already, but if not here are the part numbers for that system, hope it helps.
D430FC Front head pipe
D431FC Rear head pipe
D430HC Front heat shield
D431HC Rear heat shield
D308HC Front muffler heat shield
D309HC Rear muffler heat shield

Attachments