Dynos in Kansas City

wolfdog107

Need help finding a GOOD dyno in KC. Wouldnt know the first thing about types of dynos or even how to go about finding out. Can anybody suggest a GOOD dyno in KC or at least the type of dyno that puts out accurate numbers?:loony:

TomM

If you make a trip to St. Louis I could recommend a couple places. Sorry man,don't know any out there. I'm sure one of the harley shops should be able to help. I think some of the people that came from Big Dog have a shop in Wichita,but that's probably not much closer than St. Louis.

ksmike

Are you just looking to get dyno #'s or do you need it tuned also? I am near KC and looking for a dyno also. I think the Harley shops in kc have them but from what I hear they can't or won't dyno anything other than a Harley. I'm going to call another shop tomorrow and I will post if they can dyno a big dog.

Husker-Wolf

Most of them have dynos I think. Bluesprings has a good reputation. That's where I had my 121 tuned and they did a great job. As mentioned before, I would call to make sure they would do a Bigdog.

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter
Dont know about no Dynos in Kansas City but the best BBQ in the world for sure!!!!:whoop::2thumbs:

Man I miss Gates and Son's!!!!:rolleyes:

lineman 112

Try turkey creek cycles over in shawnee most of them worked at kc creations before it closed down or dyno mikes over in raymore both of them work on big dogs n pretty sure they have a dyno

wolfdog107

Sorry I havent replied to my own thread... but it has come to my attention that I am going to have to do a repair before I can play. Gonna have to forks seals and Im not finding a whole lot of info out there for doing them myself and as I see it the 100$ I spend on the service manual could be spent on the repair. I'll revisit the dyno issue when I have a sound scoot, but for now I'm on the hunt for fork repair pricing or info...

ksmike

Dyno Mikes does not have a dyno:confused: but Smither Customs in Olathe does. I don't think any of the Harley dealers in the KC area will dyno a Big Dog.

ROYDOG20HUSKEY

KC DYNO

RENOS ON SOUTH HOLMES JUST SOUTH OF REDBRIDGE. CALL IF THEIR KENNEL IS BIG ENOUGHT. ALSO, GO IN DAILEY DOUBLE, WOODSON AN 63ST AND SAY YOU KNOW ME ROY. MY SISTERLAW OWNS IT. BRING A GUN. HA! :cheers: