BDM EHC delete wiring kit, Questions?

Energy One

D L

So, I bought a BDM wiring kit trying to help out BDM with some $$$ without checking out the Wire Plus kit. That was a big mistake. I should have asked questions about features of the BDM kit before purchasing.

I had the BDM EHC delete wiring kit installed.

Two things I screwed myself out of being able to do::angry:
1) Auto-canceling feature.
2) Ability to install a HID headlight kit.

I bought a HID headlight kit from Jake thinking I could use it with the BDM wiring kit but that didn't work out either. The HID light kit would shut off after a few minutes once turned on, put stock headlight back in.

I asked Jake in a PM how to fix the BDM kit, He said "No work around for that. It is the lighting control module that BDM used. It still has the software built in it to switch to high beam if low burns out."

I asked Jake how BDM can fix the problem, Jake said "Yea, they need to eliminate the amperage/voltage sensing software in the lighting module like all the other manufacturers.

I guess the Head light fix is in BDM hands.

Any of you Electronic guru's know how to modify the BDM kit to work? I was told that HD sells a module to add the Auto cancelling feature to a Harley. Can I wire that module into the BDM kit to get the Auto cancelling to work?

Wish I would have bought the Wiring Plus kit. :rant:

Have a safe one...:up: