Energy One

What Would You Do?

MossBerg590

Not exactly but things are shaping up to be what they are.

I'm still waiting for someone to suggest another (safer), way to make work what I layed out...
I think the best investment would be to find a low mileage dog for 10k or so which come around very often now a days and take a few grand and make it how you want.

Dispatch

I think the best investment would be to find a low mileage dog for 10k or so which come around very often now a days and take a few grand and make it how you want.
What though to do with the trade?

It's literally new, I always hated the hassle of trying to sell anything privately, too many tire kickers and deadbeats...

I'm only doing this because BD is back in business and I always wanted a K9, otherwise I probably wouldn't be trading at all.

Last edited:

Jersey Big Mike

Supporting Member
ok, I looked at Kelly Blue Book for the value - trade in to dealer was apprx 22K and private sale was almost 27K.

If I was in a hurry I'd look at 27K plus, as 27 was typical mileage (what ever that is for a chopper!) I'd max my offer out at 30K if paint is perfect.

Dispatch

TapioK

I think thats the bike they were making when we visited Big Dog. It was a custom order. Looks like the deal went bad or new owner put it for sale pretty quck. If indeed it is the same bike.

LHS

Supporting Member
( Just my opinion Which don’t mean squat ) But damn that bikes ugly and 40 grand WOW

Dispatch

On the subject at hand, I'm thinking of telling BD I will do it, why not.

It's a case of the need for security, BD will back that up I'm sure with a guarantee.

So what do yous think?

Any ideas?

Last edited:

TapioK

On the subject at hand, I'm thinking of telling BD I will do it... just as long as they put something 'in writing' to the effect that 'if' something does happen and the bike doesn't get made for whatever the reason, they (BD), will guarantee me the amount the dealer said I would receive, BD will back that up with a guarantee to pay me back in full.

So what do yous think?

Any ideas?
Sounds good