What exhaust pipes did a 2006 K9 come with stock?

avatharv

As I bought my chopper second hand, I always assumed my Vance and Hines Big Radius exhausts were stock. Were they? If not, does anyone have pictures of the stock exhaust?

Did Big Dog offer a choice? Prob not.

avatharv

Many thanks.

Trying to Google a picture of one was tough.. so many people have bought the Vance and Hines like I have.

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
As I bought my chopper second hand, I always assumed my Vance and Hines Big Radius exhausts were stock. Were they? If not, does anyone have pictures of the stock exhaust?

Did Big Dog offer a choice? Prob not.
There is actually 2 sets on here for sale right now -- the other is EFI but you just need to block the holes for the o2 sensors to use with carb.

avatharv

Good to know. I am very happy with the Vance & Hines I have, loud, but not too loud and look sweet! I just have to be careful making those right hand turns to not scratch the bottom of my pipes.

avatharv

My 2007 Chopper has those straight pipes. I kinda wanted to put the same pipes as my K9, but then I got to thinking that they both don't have to be my absolute favorites or else they will both look even closer than they do now.