volodymyr zhukovsky (biker killer)

Energy One

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
This is all so very sad...at the end of the day, 7 brothers are gone and this young mans life is ruined. No matter what happens to him, it cannot replace what was lost and that makes me very sad. May God bless all of the people affected by this tragic event.

Last edited:

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
This is all so very sad...at the end of the day 7 brothers are gone and this young mans life is ruined. No matter what happens to him it cannot replace what was lost and that makes me very sad. My God bless all of the people affected by this tragic event.
I dont think anyone could say it any better than what u just said...all the way around bad bad deal

Bmarchant

It came out last week that the Massachusetts RMV should have pulled the shit heads license, but didn't.

MANCHESTER, N.H. —
Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles officials said Wednesday they believe they followed proper procedures that should have led to a license suspension for the suspect in a crash that killed seven motorcyclists in New Hampshire.

Volodymyr Zhukovskyy, 23, of West Springfield, Massachusetts, was arrested in May in Connecticut on a charge of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence. Officials said he refused a chemical test during the arrest, which should have triggered a license suspension through the commercial driving data sharing system.

Advertisement

Related Content
>> Download the FREE WMUR app

But the suspension didn't happen, and Tuesday night, the head of the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles resigned because of the RMV's failure to enter the information.

Connecticut officials said they entered the information properly.

"The DMV here in Connecticut proceeded with all the technology that we had to submit to Massachusetts, and we did do that, and we received acknowledgement that the state of Massachusetts did receive electronically the statistics we sent over there on this individual," said Tony Guerrera, deputy commissioner of the Connecticut DMV.

Investigators said Zhukovskyy was driving a 2016 Dodge pickup truck that crossed the center line and crashed into a group of motorcyclists Friday on Route 2 in Randolph, killing seven people and injuring three others.