SW Ride and Meet

BigDogRick

Supporting Member
Initiating a request for interest in a meetup in the SW. I am in Phoenix and it’s not a bad place to start But it depends on where the interested parties are from: Chime in and let’s make it happen.

HMAN

Just like to ride
Supporting Member
Depending on the timing I may be interested. I may be busy in southern Colorado this yr so it would be a nice distraction.

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
Supporting Member
Now here's one I wish I could attend. Anyone who hasn't had the opportunity to meet Rick, needs to be there. Let's get a desert Gathering going.
That is a good idea, Shannon. I’[ve met Rick when Blacktopper and I went thru Phoenix—Rick picked us up for lunch while we had a fix done on Roger’s bike.....
Looking for a date??

BigDogRick

Supporting Member
I have personally checked out some pretty amazing day rides around Phoenix and could easily couple them together for a world class three day run. But, alas. I realize most are looking fir a two hour max cruise to a great bar and grill. That's ok. Just say so. EZ Dog and Mr. Wright can come crash at the House of Many Colors and we'll 'splore the backroads and byways of this magnificent state afterwards.

BigDogRick

Supporting Member
Well, after a reasonable wait for response time (from actual SW residents) I have concluded that a SW Ride might better be extended to the general populace. That is to say, to those of you wherever you are that would like to converge out here and see the Sonoran Desert and all her beauty. Those of us who actually live here do not socialize so it seems. I will risk a little provocation and say that maybe I made the mistake of using the word "ride" in the description. At any rate, looks like late winter/early spring 2022 might make the most sense. HMan, EZ Dog, Mr. Wright, Chubs, SKOGDOG, Infamous, and anybody else - I would be all over organizing and hosting up to the limit of our capacity here, and coordinating stays as needed. We could even make the date flexible for late comers, early leavers, and diehard hanger-oners! Mr.Wright and I have a side dialogue going for early May but April is just as good!