Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
First off, disregard the colors as I used what I already had on the machine. I'll have to order the proper thread colors for this project. I went ahead and had the design digitized and I'm blown away with the result.

Let me know what you think...

View media item 9706
It's 10.83" high and 10.09" wide with 138,599 stitches... it will take my machine 2 hours to embroider. This is no run of the mill embroidered shirt.

I'm working out the details today, and will make this available for purchase by tomorrow evening/night. I'm going to line up the shirts, most likely Dickies, and I'm also going to look for a light to mid weight jacket too.

bigkelk9

Supporting Member
Love it!! I’ll be first in line you get mine!! Ur awesome Tim!! Thanks bruh!!

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
I ordered my Big Dog Biker Work Shirts...1 Long Sleeve and 1 Team Short Sleeve :chopper:

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
There is a small issue with my store front, I can't add a field for what you want embroidered on the right side, i.e. name/screen name/sign/stats/etc...

SO, Huw and Robert, let me know what you want embroidered over the right pocket. I'm still working on a solution, I may have to use a new style. And to the rest of the members, if you want to order now, just let me know what you want embroidered. Otherwise, I expect to have this fixed by tomorrow.

And thanks for your orders Huw and Robert.

roadie1389

First off, disregard the colors as I used what I already had on the machine. I'll have to order the proper thread colors for this project. I went ahead and had the design digitized and I'm blown away with the result.

Let me know what you think...

View media item 9706
It's 10.83" high and 10.09" wide with 138,599 stitches... it will take my machine 2 hours to embroider. This is no run of the mill embroidered shirt.

I'm working out the details today, and will make this available for purchase by tomorrow evening/night. I'm going to line up the shirts, most likely Dickies, and I'm also going to look for a light to mid weight jacket too.
2 hours a shirt.... Man, time for an upgrade :)

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
The product pages have been updated and will now accept the name you want embroidered.

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
There is a small issue with my store front, I can't add a field for what you want embroidered on the right side, i.e. name/screen name/sign/stats/etc...

SO, Huw and Robert, let me know what you want embroidered over the right pocket. I'm still working on a solution, I may have to use a new style. And to the rest of the members, if you want to order now, just let me know what you want embroidered. Otherwise, I expect to have this fixed by tomorrow.

And thanks for your orders Huw and Robert.
Just put "Huw" there. I looked at my other work shirts and that's what I have so I'm sticking to it. Plus, there aren't many letters in my first name.....Keeping it simple. :):chopper:

Jersey Big Mike

Supporting Member
Ok, just ordered one of these designs from Tim -- He's out of thread at the moment for the design so he's not going to buy more for my one shirt (can't blame him).

So this begs the question -- who else wants shirts so he has enough to justify the thread purchase!

Come on you know you want one!

Kicking myself for procrastinating....

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
They are awesome shirts...how many do we need for an order?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk