Post up your "Seatmaker" seat

Energy One

FatDog

Seatmaker did an awsome job on mine. I had him re-scupt and cut the factory foam down and back in order to create some more stretch and lower the seat height. Then he matched the flames that are on my tank and put them on the seat. looks great, feels great and I get alot of complements on it.

mcgroom

I just went to www.badassbikeseats.com and I am very impressed with the quality of work. What is the average range for pricing for a stitch project similar to the flame job. I have a buddy with a v-rod that will want his done that way and I have a buddy with Softail that he would want inlays that will match his grips, wheels etc. I haven't decided which direction I am going with mine at this time until I find a 2 up for it and a decent seat that I don't feel like I took a literal ass whopping after I ride to work...(only 40 miles 1 way).

Reaper

Hey Seatmaker, I was wondering how do you know how much to cut down, if say I want to sit lower, and back just a little, without taking to much or to little if me, and the bike are not there?

seatmaker

Most say give me a 2 inch push, take 2 out, or take it as low as you can. So far it's been pretty accurate, but you're right, if you had someone there taking away or adding foam before you recovered it, you'd know what your gettin'. May want to have a local do it.

Reaper

Most say give me a 2 inch push, take 2 out, or take it as low as you can. So far it's been pretty accurate, but you're right, if you had someone there taking away or adding foam before you recovered it, you'd know what your gettin'. May want to have a local do it.
Hi Seatmaker, thanks for the reply. You look like you do great work. It is something I am thinking about as far as sitting lower, and back just a bit. Sometime this winter, I will see if I can figure out measurments to see how much it would take to make it right to get a better idea. Thanks.

rowdy13

Hi Seatmaker, thanks for the reply. You look like you do great work. It is something I am thinking about as far as sitting lower, and back just a bit. Sometime this winter, I will see if I can figure out measurments to see how much it would take to make it right to get a better idea. Thanks.
Reaper, get one of those HOTT flight attendants (female) to make a plaster mold of your ass, and then send it to Seatmaker! See, I can come up with ideas and contributions to this website. No "rep" points please. I'm too humble!