please help me....

Marky-Marc

I have been held captive by @KaptinAmerika in a CULT like setting in a compound...don't know how to escape.....I'm LOCKED up with a ton of work and learning lots and TRYING so HARD to FUCK SHIT up so I can get a day pass, and get thrown OUT.....hahahahahahah

Cheers....call anytime, CURTIS and I are HERE to help.....welcome to the CCC...PEACE and Cheers.....

You can reach me at: Marky-Marc@wildsteedworx.com
OR
TEXT/CALL me at: 970-393-0175

and yes, I'm still drinking HEINEKEN......

Cheers and welcome to the CCC....hmmmmm......

More videos coming SOON...thanks for all the support....

Last edited:
I have been held captive by @KaptinAmerika in a CULT like setting in a compound...don't know how to escape.....I'm LOCKED up with a ton of work and learning lots and TRYING so HARD to FUCK SHIT up so I can get a day pass, and get thrown OUT.....hahahahahahah

Slaving away rebuilding WORKS shocks and knocking bikes of the lifts, sorry @DeepSea, your bike may not look like when you left it here, WE needed the fucking lift.....

Cheers....call anytime, CURTIS and I are HERE to help.....welcome to the CCC...PEACE and Cheers.....

OR

Shit choice of tunes Marky!

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Slaving away rebuilding WORKS shocks and knocking bikes of the lifts, sorry @DeepSea, your bike may not look like when you left it here, WE needed the fucking lift.....

OR

Sounds like you made it out there! Enjoy!

Sorry we didn't meet up while you were in the area, got a lot going on the last few months and burning candles at both ends. We will talk soon!

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk