• Poll closed .

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Just to give everyone an update, I've been called into work and heading offshore tomorrow. This will allow me to work on the designs and get them digitized for embroidery. I'll lock down shirts and pricing, hopefully by this weekend, and we'll open ordering after that. Ordering will be open for a couple of weeks, or until I get home. Once I'm back home, the shirts should go into production and I'll ship them out as fast as I can.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

bigkelk9

Just to give everyone an update, I've been called into work and heading offshore tomorrow. This will allow me to work on the designs and get them digitized for embroidery. I'll lock down shirts and pricing, hopefully by this weekend, and we'll open ordering after that. Ordering will be open for a couple of weeks, or until I get home. Once I'm back home, the shirts should go into production and I'll ship them out as fast as I can.

Thanks for everyone's patience.
What was ur final choice on what it’s going to be?

LHS

Supporting Member
I guess I should’ve asked first Tim is it going to be like the old one. Black on the bottom With red across the top.That just looks awesome and Is it also going to be available in a long sleeve. I’m willing to pay the extra for all that.

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
I'm still setting everything up. I'm back to work and our internet is down. Our client has been kind enough to allow us to use their system for a few hours everyday. I'm hoping this job finishes up soon and I'll be back on land.

I can't say for certain which shirts will be available yet, need to lock down a distributor.