New Brake Pads for 2007 K9

Energy One
Hello BIGDOG's

I am looking for my K9 BIGDOG brake pads for front and rear.
In the forum I've read that there are better pads than the original BIG DOG coverings. Can someone tell me how to talk the good hot pads and where can I buy / order may be.

Greetings from Bavaria
BIGDOGFREDDY
2_fast_4_me@gmx.de

Scott

I used Lyndall for the fronts and Performance Machine for the rear due to not having correct brakes from Lyndall at the time. Both work well. Got 11,000 miles out of my Wolfs rear and just changed the front since I was there. Scott

alphadog

I used Lyndall for the fronts and Performance Machine for the rear due to not having correct brakes from Lyndall at the time. Both work well. Got 11,000 miles out of my Wolfs rear and just changed the front since I was there. Scott
I hit 19000 miles the other day. Hmmm. Maybe I should check my brake pads....

Milco

The Flying Dutchman
Mick, what's the difference between Z+ and Gold+? Which do you recommend for a 2007 K-9?

Lyndall:2thumbs:

I have to Mcgroom under lyndallbrakes@lyndallracingbrakes.com and lrb-orders@lyndallracingbrakes.com multiple e-mails sent, because I wanted to know whether i must pay by PayPal or credit card .... - I also wanted to know the shipping costs to Germany. I have never received a response from McGroom.

Then I registered as a customer on Lyndall Racing Brakes - The worlds best Brake Pads & Composite Rotors --- Home --- and placed an order: The answer was: We're sorry, but there are no shipping methods available for your order. Please choose a different shipping address or remove items from your order to decrease shipping weight. If you continue to get this message, please contact the site administrator.!!!!

I think: for get Mcgroom!

Milco

The Flying Dutchman
I mailed Mick (mcgroom) and got a direct reply! I ordered the brakepads and payed them by Paypal, no problem at all!:D

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
did you try contacting Mick directly through PM? doesn't sound like Mick not to reply. he may be out of touch in the coming weeks due to the trip to sturgis, but he is definitely not one to ignore a request for product.

mcgroom

I just checked my private message sent folder and it shows I replied on July 18th. My aplogies if it did not make it to you.

I forwarded it to you a few minutes ago. If that doesn't work, please let me know and we will figure out a different method of reaching each other.

mcgroom

I have to Mcgroom under lyndallbrakes@lyndallracingbrakes.com and lrb-orders@lyndallracingbrakes.com multiple e-mails sent, because I wanted to know whether i must pay by PayPal or credit card .... - I also wanted to know the shipping costs to Germany. I have never received a response from McGroom.

Then I registered as a customer on Lyndall Racing Brakes - The worlds best Brake Pads & Composite Rotors --- Home --- and placed an order: The answer was: We're sorry, but there are no shipping methods available for your order. Please choose a different shipping address or remove items from your order to decrease shipping weight. If you continue to get this message, please contact the site administrator.!!!!

I think: for get Mcgroom!
Freddy, if you are sending emails to the above email addy's, I won't receive those because those are email addy's for Lyndall Brakes the manufacture. I am only a dealer for Lyndall. That might be why it seems as if I don't reply. Just a guess though.

Always welcome to email me direct:

Mick@mischiefcycle.com

As for Lyndall not getting back to, I'm not sure what's going on, but I have had problems for over a week trying to get in touch with them as well.

Milco

The Flying Dutchman
Hey Mick,
Just received them and they slipped through the customs, I did not have to pay any tax!!!:whoop:
Thanks again for the fast shipping!:2thumbs:

You are all very helpful. But I've got last week from a new friend 2 + gold deposits, which he still had left. Now wants to ride it once to see if the pads are good too. Then I will again take up contact with Mick / Mcgroom.

Thank you so much for your help BDM's

Freddy

Milco

The Flying Dutchman
BTW... have you found a source in EU or are you still ordering from the USA?
I have not bought any for my "new" K9 yet, but when I need them I will order them by my local dealer, they are not that special that you will have to order them in The States.

Milco

The Flying Dutchman
BTW... have you found a source in EU or are you still ordering from the USA?
I have not bought any for my "new" K9 yet, but when I need them I will order them by my local dealer, they are not that special that you will have to order them in The States.