need transmission gear help

Energy One

Griffit

hello, im in need of locating a transmission gear, i believe its 3rd gear, it has a number on it of 996338-8 and 35288...its in an 04 ridgeback, daytech frame, Its the first one to slide off the main shaft after the first snap ring is removed.... no ones numbers come up or cross to it..any ideas any one.. currently waiting to hear back from wsw and bdpk..

Mickmorris

mick
Supporting Member
hello, im in need of locating a transmission gear, i believe its 3rd gear, it has a number on it of 996338-8 and 35288...its in an 04 ridgeback, daytech frame, Its the first one to slide off the main shaft after the first snap ring is removed.... no ones numbers come up or cross to it..any ideas any one.. currently waiting to hear back from wsw and bdpk..
Shoot Baker a email. They usually answer in a day or so.

Griffit

BTW.. anyone know what transmission main shaft, or replacement gear set or trannys will bolt up...looking at other options if a single replacement gear is unobtainable....
i assume the mainshaft is longer than stock because the primary has an 1-7/16 offset..please correct me if im wrong.. thanks

Mikeinjersey

BTW.. anyone know what transmission main shaft, or replacement gear set or trannys will bolt up...looking at other options if a single replacement gear is unobtainable....
i assume the mainshaft is longer than stock because the primary has an 1-7/16 offset..please correct me if im wrong.. thanks
Welcome from NJ
This file may help you find answers.

Attachments

Griffit

update,,it was sourced for baker, to replace that gear i need to update a total of 5 gears in the transmission.. still searchin..