Need to replace rear fender!

Energy One

cdogg556

Guru
My rear fender was slightly damaged recently so I was thinking of buying a new fender and having it painted, I am kinda worried that I won't be able to match the original paint on the bike, I messaged Air Brush Ed but he has not got back with me yet, if anyone has someone they can reffer that can match a factory paint job it would be greatly appreciated! Here's a few pics of the bike before the damage, thanks!

aspen874

Ask Kathy here to reach out to Ed, she seems to be able to get a hold of him. I damaged my front fender with a similar scheme, Ed did a great job, matched perfectly. I know there may be others but I can vouch for Ed

Damn, man you are having some issues with that bike.
I know a few painters in the SoCal area but personally I got the best paint job from big bear choppers and very reasonably priced. If you want I can find out who they use and get you the poc. They are out of San Bernadino

BWG56

Guru
I agree with the guys about fixing the one you have now, a good painter will be able to match the paint and flames. When I bashed in my tank, the guy welded in a new bung and matched the tank and went above and beyond with the graphics on the top of my tank to match the sides.
If you can't find anyone out there, let me know and I can call the guy that did mine and get an estimate from him. But I'll need some pics to show him.

cdogg556

Guru
Here ya go guys! I was only thinking of getting a new on so I wouldn't be down while they painted this one!

How do you guys like the nail polish touch up paint! Lol!
Don't even ask how that happened! You'll just have to use your imagination!

BWG56

Guru
I would say your color blind
you need a lighter color to trace the flames, and if you rode it like you stole it, who the hells gonna see it.

cdogg556

Guru
Damn, man you are having some issues with that bike.
I know a few painters in the SoCal area but personally I got the best paint job from big bear choppers and very reasonably priced. If you want I can find out who they use and get you the poc. They are out of San Bernadino
Yea, but I still love the damd thing!