My bike

Energy One

Paul.uk

Hi again everyone. Thanks to so e people on here I now know what my bike is and it is a big dog..

This message has been sent to me

prices. The motorcycle you possess is one built in-combination with our former Belgian subsidiary, Kansas Motorcycle Works BVBA. The bike’s design was called the “Gunfighter” but was largely based upon improving the Big Dog Mastiff specifications. This model would later become the Big Dog Coyote sold in the USA. With the exception of certain Euro-Compliant parts (Marker lights, exhaust, handlebars, speedo, tag plate,etc.), your motorcycle should have the same specifications as the 2020 Big Dog Coyote.

Has anyone got a 2020 Coyote?

I've also been told there's another 1like mine somewhere have you got it.. The 2 chop versions are accounted for..

Attachments

Paul.uk

Hi again everyone. Thanks to so e people on here I now know what my bike is and it is a big dog..

This message has been sent to me

prices. The motorcycle you possess is one built in-combination with our former Belgian subsidiary, Kansas Motorcycle Works BVBA. The bike’s design was called the “Gunfighter” but was largely based upon improving the Big Dog Mastiff specifications. This model would later become the Big Dog Coyote sold in the USA. With the exception of certain Euro-Compliant parts (Marker lights, exhaust, handlebars, speedo, tag plate,etc.), your motorcycle should have the same specifications as the 2020 Big Dog Coyote.

Has anyone got a 2020 Coyote?

I've also been told there's another 1like mine somewhere have you got it.. The 2 chop versions are accounted for..

Paul.uk

Thank you. I am surprised. From other info I've been given there are 2 k9 chop versions , ones in Italy ones in England but there is another pro sport version like mine somewhere.....can we find it??
Unfortunately due to the times I cant ride without good reason, and for town work I use a custom xr1200..
Take care wish you all good luck and safe riding...