Member only Offer

Big Daddy 72

Custom Street Rod Interiors & Design
Selling my 06 Mastiff that Shannon completely went through. This bike is in perfect condition. Any questions about the bike just send me a message. Also send me a message about the members only price.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
I don't know what he is asking, but I'll tell you you it is worth the money. Lots of new parts, over a hundred dollars in New bolts. Any that had any rust or deformed we're replaced. There is a thread on the rebuild some where. Wish I had the money, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
Any body that has any questions or concerns, call me. You won't go wrong on this bike.

awg

Guru
I have the same kind of Mastiff. Does your paint "sparkle" when it's in the sun? I never seen this kind of paint do this before. Kind of cool.

Big Daddy 72

I have the same kind of Mastiff. Does your paint "sparkle" when it's in the sun? I never seen this kind of paint do this before. Kind of cool.

The paint was meticulously duplicated by Currys custom paint and graphics.

They have a booth at Sema Every year and are listed as one of the top paint shops in the country. They changed the green slightly the pearl they used was too expensive to mention. I also had additional coats of clear sprayed on it to rival the original paint job.

As Shannon said no expense was spared on making this the cleanest bike I possibly could. The tires don’t even have 5 miles on them.

This bike is in better condition than it was when it was new.

Everything was either rechromed or professionally polished. The trans case was even polished. Shannon machines many custom components as well.

Big Daddy 72

The entire bike is blinding in the sun paint and all. Unfortunately pics do not do it justice.

Big Daddy 72

The paint was meticulously duplicated by Currys custom paint and graphics.

They have a booth at Sema Every year and are listed as one of the top paint shops in the country. They changed the green slightly the pearl they used was too expensive to mention. I also had additional coats of clear sprayed on it to rival the original paint job.

As Shannon said no expense was spared on making this the cleanest bike I possibly could. The tires don’t even have 5 miles on them.

This bike is in better condition than it was when it was new.

Everything was either rechromed or professionally polished. The trans case was even polished. Shannon machines many custom components as well.
*Shannon (Mr Wright) machined many custom parts for this bike.

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
Is this the same bike that took 1st place at the Gathering last year? If so, then she’s a definite winner in all areas.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Really nice looking ride, good luck with the sale. Are you looking for something else?
No, He has a K9 too. We did the same thing to it the year before.

Last edited:

Big Daddy 72

Thanks for all the reply’s if you have any questions just email or message me. I’ll be happy to tell you what members only price is.

Big Daddy 72

Thanks for the pm’s my hope is this dog goes to a member. Whoever gets it is going to be blown away when they see it in person the pics really do not do it justice. Imagine a new dog then take it all apart and have every part highly polished and more clear coat and a tremendous amount of water sanding and buffing.