Man Down !

Energy One

Five Five

While I was in traffic stopped at a light, a woman on her cell phone rear ended me at 40 mph and pinned me under her car. I was able to pull myself out from under her car and bystanders drug me to the center divider....

Cshores

Man! Glad you ended up being OK. What happened to you from an injury perspective?

either way it is good that you made it out of that cluster fuck looking situation.

Looks like insurance may be buying you a new bike....and your kids college fund too.

erldawg

Guru
Hope your OK five five. Bike may be repairable it's more about how you are?

RRRRRRRR F nnnn people cannot put the dam phones down....:angry::angry:
When I drive down the street in a car or on the bike every other car has someone talking on a dam phone, they are a nuisance.

jkd740

Holy shit man! Sure hope your ok and if you are, wow, you're lucky!

I tell people all the time, that's how I'm gonna die. Because of someone on their damn phone.

Little-Boo

Troop Supporter
Ho Lee chit Five-Five Glad you are OK. Hope everything works out for you. I just don't understand why people have to be on the phone all the time. :bang: :bang:

Take care of yourself Man.

Carlos :whoop:

Nomad2day

Longhair Redneck Geek
How are you doing Five Five????
Pics look bad. Good to hear what you have written that you were able to move and people helped you further on. Lets us know what injuries you are having. A terrible scene no doubt....
Enough to make the family cringe and me too.....
Hang in there and be strong..
Neil

Five Five

I went down yesterday morning on the way to work .... I spent 24 hrs in ICU with 4 broken ribs .... Its amazing I'm still alive..
I'm sore and bruised need to take some more meds... I'm home now

Thanks all for the comments ...I live another day.

Last edited:

Biker Babe

Queen Bee
Calendar Participant
OMG!!! How are you?!?! I'm so shocked and shook up looking at these photos. Thank God, it's a miracle you are here with us!

cavcom278

THE COMMOMAN
Damn you got some VERY GOOD LUCK/KARMA cause that looks bad , but im really glad your ok.
And yes theres to many people not paying attention out on the roads these days.

kmalysa

Oh My God that looks horrific! Man you are one lucky SOB all things considered.
Who took all the photos?

BATMAN2696

Really glad you are OK enough to let us know. I know the feeling, I was rear ended almost a year ago by a drunk and got my feet run over. I'm a pretty tough guy but I still find myself a bit anxious anytime a vehicle gets behind me. Take your time and heal up. Again, glad you are OK as can be. Keith

JeffM

55, that's gotta hurt.
Glad to hear your OK, busted ribs and i bet a few graizes and bruises.
I hear all the time that woman can multi task, but screaming at the kids in the back, driving a car, talking on the phone and smoking all at the same time has me shaking my head, i see it at least once a day.
Guy's just seem to drive, talk on the phone and perv................still gets us in the shit.

I see a new (see old) BD replacement, looks like you headlite and battery are ok.

JeffM

HOE ER

Damn that LOOKS BAD,,, glad you are still alive, we were just down in your area,, I can sure see how that could happen,, broken ribs SUK but from the looks of that wreck you might wanna buy a lottery ticket.. heres to getn better quik and back on the road.

V

Guru
Bad lookin pics there for sure. Good to here you're not busted up more. Hang in there! V

erldawg

Guru
Glad to hear your injuries are not worse. Get some rest, those ribs will take some time to mend don't push it brother...