Lost

Energy One

wolfen

Hi , Where can I get my Big Dog Chopper Dyno Tuned in New Jersey. Or at least in the south jersey area. Everywhere I look they don`t have a dyno big enough to fit my bike.
Thanks

Jersey Big Mike

Supporting Member
Try Throttle City

Hi , Where can I get my Big Dog Chopper Dyno Tuned in New Jersey. Or at least in the south jersey area. Everywhere I look they don`t have a dyno big enough to fit my bike.
Thanks
He's in Levittown, PA, not far across the Burlington Bristol Bridge. He is a very good mechanic and he's usually the one showing up to dyno tune at area shows (delmarva bike week and many others)

Throttle City
5426 Emilie Rd, Levittown, PA 19057
(215) 945-0232
Throttle City

I don't know how mcuh Big Dog specific he's done but I know guys that have been using him for YEARS.

wolfen

I found a place that said they can Dyno my Chopper. It`s called Screamers Custom Cycles , it`s in Woodbury ,NJ 08096. I`m taking it there tomorrow. I`ll let everyone know how it turns out. If it turns out good , They will be the only place I could find in the tri-state area that has a dyno machine that can do choppers. I`ll let you know.

wolfen

I got the Chopper back. It put out 117 HP 146 Tq. It has a blip at around 4500 rpms. The guy said it could be a bad ignition switch. It running real good, I normally don`t run it that hard anyway. So I think I will ride it as it is , and slowly look for the electrical glitch. Any advise would be welcomed.

francoblay1

The Spaniard
I got the Chopper back. It put out 117 HP 146 Tq. It has a blip at around 4500 rpms. The guy said it could be a bad ignition switch. It running real good, I normally don`t run it that hard anyway. So I think I will ride it as it is , and slowly look for the electrical glitch. Any advise would be welcomed.
What mods have you done to your bike?

SEAL-rider

Lifetime Supporting Member
146 ft. lbs. for a 2005 117 is unbelievable. Literally, unless you have upped the compression, upgraded the valves, 600 cam, Thunderjet and more. I am told the primary can't even handle that torque maxing out at 120 ft. lbs. without bearing support mods.

SEAL-rider

Lifetime Supporting Member
Not sure why it took me two weeks to figure this out but I suspect you had 146nm of torque which makes more sense. About 107 ft. lbs.