Looking for a new battery?????

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
just throwing this up for anyone interested. Jeg's has the Braille b2015 available for the almost unheard of price of $179.00 plus tax w/ free shipping. this price is $30 less than Braille and $20 less than Summit, among others.

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
Will that battery work in my 06 mastiff, seems even with mine being on charge every other week it has died. I think its still under warranty from the shop i bought it from, but it wont even power anything up when I turn switch on. Read 3 volts with charger off the battery after charging it for 12 hrs. DEAD....

Just throwing this out there !
Anyone running a throttle x battery ! Remove that shit and throw it in the trash . Never again 2 shit the bed on me . 1 may have burnt up in my big bear ! The other never ran well with DOCS esc . mark recommended the deka battery . Haven’t been running it long enough to give it a good review ! But the price wasn’t bad for 85.00

Mr. Wright

Guru
Anyone running a throttle x battery ! Remove that shit and throw it in the trash . Never again 2 shit the bed on me . 1 may have burnt up in my big bear ! The other never ran well with DOCS esc . mark recommended the deka battery . Haven’t been running it long enough to give it a good review ! But the price wasn’t bad for 85.00
I did a thread on the Throttle X battery a couple years ago. Had two customers that thought they just had to have that battery, and a month and a half later, both needed EHC's.
My guys are getting 5-7 years out of the Deka battery, and I don't think any of them, including me, keep it on a tender

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
just remember, the purpose of this thread was to make people aware of a good price for the "Braile" battery. we all have our own stories about batteries we will never use again......……...….(interstate).

Jersey Big Mike

I am always very suspicous when a "manufacturer" (actually relabeler) uses un-believable specs for their products. They claim 550+ CCA if I recall and that simply isn't so on a battery of that style in that size -- Keep warning people -- do you really think the major manufacturers wouldn't make and advertise it if it were real?
Sorry you had such bad luck with them Paul, especially if it damage on of the rides.9

Jersey Big Mike

I am always very suspicous when a "manufacturer" (actually relabeler) uses un-believable specs for their products. They claim 550+ CCA if I recall and that simply isn't so on a battery of that style in that size -- Keep warning people -- do you really think the major manufacturers wouldn't make and advertise it if it were real?
Sorry you had such bad luck with them Paul, especially if it damage on of the rides.9
And I had very good results with my Braille years ago, just the normal price was the issue. This deal would make it an option if I were in the market.

HMAN

Just like to ride
Supporting Member
Well fk me.....I have one in the Pit as a Braille replacement. So far so good. Just wish I was getting more saddle time.

Well fk me.....I have one in the Pit as a Braille replacement. So far so good. Just wish I was getting more saddle time.
I saw that, the one on the big bear messed things up pretty bad. It swelled and also caused a buddies jump pack to swell. They did send me another battery and on docs esc it constantly kept the electrical indicator light on. Soon as I put the deka in after the 2nd battery died no light on !

now remember kids back to the Braille discount !!!

bikeone

Longer Time ago i purchased a IONI maintenance free, Gel Battery for replace the original.
Size was YTK20.
payed 70 Bucks included com shpping in e-bay for a brand new battery..
Works good, pretty starting power, no electrical issues happened.
In my thought a very good deal.
Maybe they sell to US too.
check it on ebay.com.