Kerker 2 into 1

knothead

RIGID4LIFE
Supporting Member
Used set of kerker exhaust....chrome is scratched up and missing front heat shield...still.has the baffle in it, exhaust mounting bracket, exhaust flanges and clips...its ok if u need some of it for parts to fix yours but not for a show bike thats forsure...like i said it scratched up ...just cleaning out the shop...80.00 free shipping in the u.s.20190604_172921.jpg

Mr. Wright

Guru
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Used set of kerker exhaust....chrome is scratched up and missing front heat shield...still.has the baffle in it, exhaust mounting bracket, exhaust flanges and clips...its ok if u need some of it for parts to fix yours but not for a show bike thats forsure...like i said it scratched up ...just cleaning out the shop...80.00 free shipping in the u.s.View attachment 65340
Wish there was an easier way to freshen up old exhaust. The Kerker exhaust system was hands down the best exhaust for these bikes. Both sound and performance. I'm hanging on to mine,

knothead

RIGID4LIFE
Supporting Member
I couldnt agree more...i loved the deep throaty sound...i should have kept both of mine....that was a dumbass move on my part...but i got 850 for both of them and money sounded good at the time...ive had these for awhile just cant find the front heat shield for it on line or anywhere....they r scratched up and i really dont want to spend the money on them to make them look good again...figured maybe someone might need the baffle or exhaust bracket....honestly if i could buy new ones i would and get the other exhaust off my bikes